Proofreading Services for Thesis and Dissertations
Your thesis/dissertation needs proofreading by an experienced expert to identify & rectify any issues before defense. That’s why we are here! Get help now!
Use the calculator on the right side to calculate the price and order your proofreading help confidentially!
Students need thesis and dissertation editing services to help them with the final stages of completing their academic projects. There are numerous companies and freelancers who offer editing and proofreading service at a fee. However, not all of them are genuine or great at what they do.
We will show you how and where to find top-class academic and professional writing and editing services. You’ll also understand what these services entail and the process of seeking paper help.
Why use a proofreading service?
There are several benefits to using a proofreading service over doing it yourself or getting your peers’ help:
College-level writing and editing skills
Most writing services hire college graduates with degrees in writing, literature, or journalism. This means that they have the requisite knowledge to proofread and edit your paper.
The writers at these services are professionals who understand how to keep a secret. They won’t discuss your paper with anyone outside their team unless you permit them to do so.
Fast turnaround time
These professionals offer fast services, which means that you can get one done fast. In most cases, you’ll get your paper back within the timeframe agreed upon.
These professionals understand that every paper is different. They’ll therefore offer customized services that meet your specific needs and requirements. For instance, they will handle a history thesis different from a Physics dissertation.
What exactly do dissertation proofreading services do?
Paper proofreading services will do the following for you:
Check grammar errors
Your research papers should be free from grammar and spelling errors. If you leave your paper to be edited by a colleague, friend, or family member, there’s a high chance they’ll just skim through. This lack of keenness may cause them to miss out on a lot of mistakes.
Experienced, professional editors go through each paper with a fine-tooth comb to find all the mistakes and correct them. They do so in a way that doesn’t change the expression of your ideas.
Check formatting issues
The structure of your thesis, dissertation, or research paper is equally important as the writing. There are specific formatting guidelines that need to be followed depending on the type of paper you’re writing. A professional editor checks this for you before returning the finished work to you.
Confirm your word count and correct where necessary
In most cases, students tend to exceed the required word count. This is because they use a lot of unnecessary data and filler words. Professional editors will cut out all the unnecessary words and check your work for plagiarism.
In case your paper has fewer words than required, these professional proofreaders will increase the word count. They do this without watering down your document.
Strengthen the main ideas in your paper
Many students write their papers mostly in bullet points rather than writing ideas in complete sentences. This makes it difficult for the reader to understand what you’re trying to say.
Professional proofreaders check that your paper is written in full sentences and paragraphs. They also ensure that the main ideas are clear to the reader and that you’ve used supporting evidence to back up your claims.
Improve your writing style
If your writing style is wanting, your paper will have a very dull, dry tone that can bore your readers. This is because you’re using too many passive verbs and filler words.
Professional proofreaders check for this mistake and help you improve your writing style. They’ll also give you feedback on how to achieve an improved academic writing style.
Perfect your sentence structure
There are instances where you’ll write too long or complex sentences for the reader to understand. This may happen because you’re trying to include too many ideas in one sentence. Professional proofreaders check for this and help you rewrite the sentences for better comprehension.
Improve the flow of your paper
These proofreaders will ensure that your paper has a logical flow. They achieve this by checking for any inconsistencies in your ideas. They also ensure that your arguments are backed up with supporting evidence and that the paper reaches a conclusion.
Ensure technical accuracy
Different types of disciplines require specific writing styles. Professional editors will ensure that you follow the appropriate style for your field. They’ll also check for correct and accurate use of technical terms.
Proofread your completed thesis or dissertation
The final proofreading is done by the same editor who edited your paper. They go through it with a fine-tooth comb again to ensure that no mistakes have been missed out.
Finally, you get the chance to improve your work by receiving feedback from a professional editor. You can then use this feedback to continue working on your paper. With your edited document, you’ll receive another MS word track changes copy to see what changed and how.
How to identify a top-class proofreading service provider
|• Positive reviews|
• Real-time services
• Secure payment methods
• Favorable prices
• The right services
• Excellent customer support
To identify a good proofreading service, check the following:
- Reviews: Do a Google search to see if anybody has reviewed the company and its services. Check whether you can find any testimonials from past clients and the overall impression of these people. Great services equal happy customers.
- Guarantees: Does the company have any warranties for its clients? Examples of guarantees are plagiarism-free, money-back, and confidentiality. Experts have confidence in their services and are not afraid to guarantee their clients’ satisfaction.
- Real-time services: Does the company provide you with an opportunity to communicate with your editor during the process? Some companies will actually give you your editor’s phone number so that if anything goes wrong, all you need to do is pick up the phone.
- Secure payment method: If a writing service uses suspicious payment methods, run for your life before getting conned.
- Price: Do not forget to compare the prices to find out whether you’re getting a bargain or not. Too high or too low prices should be investigated. Go for a company that offers high-quality services at fair prices.
- The nature of services offered: Are they a good fit for your paper needs? This is another crucial detail to look out for when choosing a proofreading service provider. You need to know what they can do for you and what your specific requirements are.
- Customer support. If a company is taking tooling to respond to your queries, chances are they don’t meet deadlines.
Where to find the best dissertation proofreading services
Does all of this sound like a lot of work? It is! That’s why you need to hire an editor, so you don’t have to spend your entire vacation working on your thesis.
Tutorsploit writing experts will make your academic writing process the easiest ever! We offer world-class proofreading and editing services at pocket-friendly prices. If you hire us today, you’ll enjoy:
- Expert services. Our writers have vast experience in various fields, and they deliver beyond expectations.
- Great pricing. We understand that students sometimes work with tight budgets, so we consider that and still deliver uncompromised quality.
- Plagiarism-free content. You can be sure that your final documents will be 100% original. We understand the implications of plagiarism and cannot jeopardize your important project.
- Quick turnaround. We work around the clock to deliver your paper within the shortest time possible.
- Quick response. As soon as you place your order, you’ll get an instant quote. Also, one of our agents will get in touch with you to clarify your instructions, so the final product is exactly what you want.
- 24/7 services. We’re available all year round to provide academic writing assistance for students in any discipline.
- 100% confidentiality. We don’t share any information with third parties, so you can be sure that your personal details are safe.
- Free revisions: We’ll proofread and edit your paper first, then send it for review. If you don’t like it, we’ll do subsequent revisions for free until you’re satisfied.
- Money-back guarantee: If you still don’t like our work after all the requested revisions, you’ll receive your money back.
If you’re ready to get the best dissertation proofreading services, contact Tutorsploit, and we’ll be happy to assist you. Do not ruin your academics by contracting quacks to proofread your paper.
Other Editing and Proofreading Services You Can Get from Us
Be Part of Our Community
At Tutorsploit, we value your presence. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive discount notifications regarding our writing and editing services!